Division of Contracts and Procurement Support
The Division of Contracts and Procurement Support's areas of responsibility include Contract and Lease Management, Procurement, Property Management, Telecommunications Services, Vehicle Fleet Services, Mail Operations, and Copier management .
Goals of this division include providing clear and direct channels of communications for day to day contract/lease and procurement activities for users of the automated purchasing (AGPS) and contracts (CFMS) systems; administering the DHH LACarte Procurement Card program, coordinating the management, tagging and monitoring of the departments moveable property inventory; purchase, maintenance and utilization of the Office of Management and Finance vehicle fleet and receipt, sorting, and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail for the DHH Administration building and surrounding offices.
CONTRACTS AND PROCUREMENT LINKS
- Copier Contracts - View a summary of the state copier contracts including contract language and breakdown of copiers by rental/purchase and segment.
- Contract Information for DHH Employees - Forms and instructions required for Contract/Lease processing. This information is only accessible by users within the DHH Network.
- E-Cat Login (Louisiana's Electronic Catalog) - Louisiana's eCat provides an Internet-based shopping tool for placement of contract orders. State agencies and political subdivisions will be enabled to shop via the Internet, create shopping baskets, and place orders online. Existing state contracts established by the Office of State Purchasing will be updated nightly. A variety of search methods is available to the user. Based upon your login, only items that your agency is eligible to purchase will be displayed. Simply enter a quantity by the items and LA eCat will handle the rest. You may shop across multiple contracts for value comparison. When shopping is completed, "checkout" results in orders being created to appropriate vendors. Orders created by AGPS agencies will be placed in AGPS for any required approvals and encumbrance. Orders are then sent electronically to the vendor and an email is sent to notify them of the awaiting order.
- LAPAC Louisiana Procurement and Contract Network - Allows viewing and printing of active bids and RFP's. Allows vendors to register for electronic notification of bids and RFP's released.
- Vendor Deficiency Complaint Form - Submit form online to State Purchasing to report any issue related to vendor performance.